You must pack the essential supplies to manage any first-aid situations that may arise when engaging in your preferred outdoor sport. When an emergency strikes, the Adventure Medical Ultralight Pro First Aid Kit is exactly what you need.
With the expertise of experienced mountain guides, Adventure Medical Ultralight Pro First Aid Kit w/o Pouch is ideal for any outdoor lover.
Some of the most breathtaking scenery on earth can be found in Yosemite National Park, and this first aid pack is just what you need to get back to your hotel safely after an accident.
A Laerdal® CPR Mask with an O2 valve, a SAM® Splint, and a large supply of bandages, dressings, and prescription drugs are examples of professional-grade components. When going on summit trips, you can minimize your weight by using a pull-out Ultralight / Watertight.9 kit.
This kit is ideal for supplementing your bug-out bags, trekking, backpacking, mountain climbing, hunting and fishing equipment, emergency supplies for your car, and other prepping goods. because it includes a large range of supplies, prescriptions, thermometers, and more.
You should definitely bring this along for your next camping trip because the emergency supplies are priceless!
The saying goes, "It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it." Keep that in mind.
Administer CPR Safely
Laerdal® CPR Mask with O2 valve for protected mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
Clean and Close Wounds
Irrigation syringe and wound closure strips to clean and close wounds.
Basecamp or Backpack Duty - Detachable Ultralight
Watertight bag for summit attempts or trips away from base camp.
Inner DryFlex™ bags keep contents dry in all conditions.
Provide Hospital-Quality Care
Hospital-quality tools, including EMT Shears and precision forceps, set the standard for backcountry medical care.
Stabilize Fractures and Sprains
SAM® Splint plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
The most recent knowledge on travel and wilderness medicine by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. Contains improvised "Weiss Advice" methods, "When to Worry" advice, 97 pictures, suggested prescription drugs, and medical supplies for a lengthy expedition.
- (5) Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- (2) Bandage, Conforming Gauze, 3"
- (1) Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 3"
- (2) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- (4) Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- (2) Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- (2)Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- (2) Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- (22) Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- (1) CPR Face Shield, Laerdal
- (1) CPR Pocket Mask, Laerdal
Fracture / Sprain
- (1) Bandage, Triangular
- (1) SAM® Splint, 4" x 36"
- (1) EMT Shears, 4"
- (1) Pencil
- (2) Safety Pins
- (1) Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- (1) Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- (1) Patient Assessment Form
- (4) Antihistamine(Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (2) Aspirin(325 mg), Pkg./2
- (4) Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- (2) Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- (3) Aloksak Waterproof Bag, 6" x 9"
- (1) Emergency Reflective Blanket, 60" x 96"
- (6) After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- (1) Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- (1) Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- (1) Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
- (4) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
- (1) Wound Closure Strips, 1/4" x 4", Pkg./10
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Due to the manufacture of this item, we are unable to guarantee an expiration date of 12 months or more.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Suggested Age: Adult Use Only
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 10.25 inches; 1.25 Pounds
- Product Warning: Keep out of reach of children, Adult Use Only
- Textile Material: 100% Nylon
- Sustainability Claims: Contains Recycled Content
- Includes: Diarrhea Relief, Adhesive Bandages, Carrying Case, Pain Reliever, Antihistamine, Gauze Pads, Gloves, Antiseptic Towelettes, Instruction Manual, Antibiotic Ointment
- Included Components: CPR kit, Wound Closure Strips, Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation Aid Device, Resuscitation Shield
- Material: Nylon
- Features: Reusable
- Care & Cleaning: Spot or Wipe Clean
- Weather / Water Resistant: No
- HAZMAT: No
ABOUT THE COMPANY
When Adventure Medical Kits was established in 1989, it completely changed the first aid market by recognizing the need for kits specifically made for those who are traveling far from medical care.
The only thing that rivals their passion for the great outdoors is the desire to develop goods that help outdoor enthusiasts maintain their health no matter what they do.
They now provide carefully chosen Medical Kits for all kinds of adventures. Fast first aid and organization were key considerations when designing the kits, as they are particularly crucial in inclement weather and at night.
Every item in the kits has a designated spot, so you never have to rummage through a chaotic pile of supplies. Many of these kits have a special fold-out design that includes reflective elements, a kit map on the reverse, and distinct spots for each sort of injury.
They provide kits for everyone, including dog friends, for any kind of outdoor activity—hiking, hunting, fishing, kayaking, traveling, or just playing in the yard—from short trips to month-long expeditions.