The Coleman Carlsbad DarkRoom Dome Camping Tent with Screen Room is designed for comfortable, convenient camping, featuring Dark Room™ technology that blocks 98.4% of sunlight and reduces heat by up to 11.4%, ensuring restful sleep and cooler interiors.
Its Fast Pitch™ system allows for easy setup, cutting traditional times by half, while WeatherTec™ technology ensures you stay dry. The full-floored screen room offers bug-free lounging or extra sleeping space.
Illumiline™ reflective guy lines enhance nighttime visibility. Durable and spacious, it fits two queen airbeds and comes with a carry bag, making it perfect for family camping with a touch of luxury.
Camping will always be perfect, especially if your tent is a roomy and no-frills dark room that you can easily set up too!
Thanks to the Coleman 6-person Dark Room Fast Pitch Dome Tent with Screen Room's 90% sunlight blockage, families can put children to bed early, and festival goers can stay up till sunrise.
On warm, dry nights, a separate flooring screen room provides more sleeping space, additional ventilation, and bug-free lounging.
The WeatherTec system uses a tub floor with patented corners and protected seams to help keep water out, ensuring that if it does rain, this tent will keep you dry. Furthermore, the windows' extended awnings help air circulation without letting rain in.
Meanwhile, this tent is made to survive season after season thanks to a sturdy frame that has been tested to withstand winds of 35+ mph and tough Polyguard 2X double-thick fabric. With pre-attached, color-coded poles and hubs and a snag-free Insta-Clip suspension, Fast Pitch setup takes only a few minutes.
If you need to stroll in the dark, Illumiline™ reflecting guylines are more visible at night so that you won't trip over them.
Stretch out inside where there is space for two queen-size airbeds, tuck small stuff away in the mesh storage pockets sewn into the walls, and quickly bring electrical power inside with the E-Port function.
The tent conveniently packs into an expanded carrying bag when it's time to return home until your next trip.
- Dark Room™ technology blocks 98.4% of sunlight for sleeping in or early bedtimes
- Reduces heat in a tent by up to 11.4% compared to a similarly regular Coleman® tent.
- Full-floored screen room for bug-free relaxation and extra sleeping space on warm, dry nights
- Faster setup by up to 50% than a comparable regular Coleman® tent using a traditional setup
- Fast Pitch™ system features snag-free Insta-ClipTM suspension, pre-attached poles and hub, and fast-fit feet
- Illumiline™ reflective guy lines for improved nighttime visibility
- WeatherTec™ technology - unique welded floors and inverted seams keep water out.
- Window awnings allow you to keep your windows open even when it rains.
- E-Port makes it easy to bring electrical power inside your tent
- Storage pockets to keep your gear organized
- Included rain fly for extra weather protection
- Durable, Polyguard™ fabric is made to last season after season
- Easy setup in about 7 minutes
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds
- Carry bag included
- 1-year limited warranty
- Tent Capacity: 6 Person
- Tent Shape: Modified Dome
- Weathertec: Yes
- Doors: 1 D-Door(Tent),1 T-Door(Screen Room)
- Closure Type: Fiberglass
- Rainfly: Polyguard
- Tent: Polyguard, Polyester Mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Poles: Fiberglass
- Tent Size: 10 x 9 ft. with 10 x 5 ft. (including screen room)
- Floor Area: 90 Square Feet
- Floor Length: 108 Inches
- Ceiling Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Product Care Instructions: Machine Wash
HOW TO SET UP:
The Coleman Carlsbad tent is absolutely the simplest tent to set up. The Fast Pitch™ system uses pre-attached, color-coded poles and hub, fast-fit feet, and snag-free Insta-ClipTM suspension to allow you to quickly and painlessly set up the tent.
- Begin with securing the tent to the ground.
- Then, it's time to transfer to the poles, which instantly move. The main poles use an "X" hub already attached to one of the poles; insert the remaining poles into the hub and then the ground part of the pole into the red fast-fit feet. A single pole has to be fitted into the black color-coded fast-fit foot in the front screen room.
- With the Insta-Clips attached, the Coleman tent is ready to go! Quick, simple, and effortless.
- Installing the rain fly is similar to that of any other tent. Throw it over, locate the proper orientation, and use the supplied bungee cord clips to secure the rain fly edges. Each main pole has a Velcro attachment strap about halfway up the bottom of the rain fly that allows you to lock it down on the dome section of the tent.
When it's time to leave, the takedown and packing everything away is as simple as the setup. The tent has an easy-to-store zip-up bag that weighs roughly 20 pounds when packed.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
For over seven decades, Coleman gear has been everywhere you are and continues to revolutionize the outdoors, from coolers, tents, sleeping bags, lighting, and more.
Increase the fun of camping with Coleman® tents and canopies, which provide dependable shelter.
Bring the appropriate camping tent and outdoor shelter with you wherever the road takes you so you can pursue your next adventure.