For decades, people have preferred Mr. Heater Original Tank Top Heaters as an excellent source of affordable heat for everything from ice fishing to sporting events and outdoor activities.
The best option for outdoor heating applications is the Mr. Heater 540° Heater 30,000–45,000 BTU Liquid Propane Tank Top heater with soft nose POL. This heater's small and portable design features a 360°-adjustable burner head that can be adjusted to 180°, allowing you to direct radiant heat in different directions.
No electricity is required.
The MH540T has a push-button TE valve that makes it simple to turn on. High-quality stainless steel parts are more durable over time. It also has three heat settings and a standard tip-over safety shut-off switch that gives you peace of mind.
Ideal for outdoor activities, the garage, the workshop, and building sites. No assembly is necessary.
Runtime is 5.6 to 9.6 hours.
- Transports 30,000- 45,000 BTU per hour
- Constructed with an adjustable 360° burner head that swivels up to 180°
- Easy to light due to the push button TE valve
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Tip over safety shut-off switch
- Use with liquid propane
- Mounts to a 20 lb. LPG cylinder Not Included
- Heater type: Radiant
- Heat output per hour: 30,000 to 45,000 BTU
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Tank Capacity (Min): 20# Propane Cylinder
- Fuel consumption per hour: 0.176 lbs
- Runtime on High: 5.6 hours with a 20 lbs tank
- Runtime on Low: 9.6 hours with a 20 lbs tank
- Ignition: Push-button
- Length: 11.6"
- Width: 22.6"
- Height: 16.8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Thermostat: No
- Safety Tip-Over Switch: Yes
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): No
- High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS): Yes
- Indoor Safe: No
- Model: MH540T
- Disclaimer: Outdoor only
- Use: Camping, Fishing, Construction Sites, Loading Docks and Sporting Events
- The MH540T is a high-pressure propane appliance meant to be hooked to a bulk propane tank.
- This heater temporarily heats buildings undergoing renovations, construction, or other repairs.
- The safety shutoff valve on this heater operates automatically. If the heater malfunctions, the gas supply will automatically stop.
- The Hi-Med-Lo-Off Control Valve/Regulator has been designed safely and conveniently. The table below estimates the BTUs used and the running hours you can expect from bulk propane cylinders.
***Operating time using 200LB LP Tank Cylinder***
ABOUT THE BRAND:
As America's most widely used heater brand, Mr. Heater has provided cutting-edge technology, unparalleled quality, and exceptional service for over three decades.
Millions of customers have benefited from high-quality, comforting heat thanks to products. While its unit heaters have transformed the garage into a useful workshop in the winter, Mr. Heaters Contractor Series Forced Air Propane and Kerosene Heaters have set the bar for dependability in the industry.
Mr. Heater sets the standard for portable heat using innovative products, creative marketing, and top-notch customer service.