Mr. Heater's "Little Buddy" heater 3800 BTU is one of the top portable heaters for people on a budget. It is safe to use not only outdoors but also indoors available.
This 3,800 BTU liquid propane heater is directly connected to a 1 lb. cylinder and is ideal for heating tiny, enclosed areas to 95 square feet, such as tents, tiny spaces, or work areas.
The heater is portable and takes up little room thanks to the provided base and built-in handle. It’s a propane tank with a radiant heater, and with just a push and hold of the ignition button to start the device, the built-in Piezo sparking mechanism will handle the rest.
You may be confident that you will experience many years of cozy indoor safe heat thanks to the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off.
Run time is 5.6 hours at minimum and maximum BTU. Never turn on a heater in a moving vehicle. This heater needs a minimum vent area of 4 square inches for adequate operating ventilation.
The Mr. Heater Little Buddy generates sufficient heat to keep off a chilly morning or evening.
- A portable, indoor-safe radiant propane heater
- Mr. Heater's 3,800 BTUs can heat up to 95 square feet.
- Built-in tip-over safety shut-off switch and low oxygen safety shut-off sensor
- Operates for 5.6 hours on a typical 1-pound propane cylinder
- Continuous odorless heating with a 45-degree heating angle. The highest elevation is 7000 feet. ODS is an automatic shut-off system for low oxygen. It is ideal for warming up to 95 square feet of tiny confined environments, such as tents.
- Recommended for use as backup heating in tents, campers, workshops, construction sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgating, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters, and ice fishing shanties.
*THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Heater output per hour: 3,800 BTU per hour
- Fuel type: Propane
- Tank size: 1 lb. cylinder
- Heating Coverage: 95 sq. ft.
- Run time: 5.6 hrs.
- Ignition type: Piezo
- Heater type: Radiant Heat
- Housing Material: Metal
- Finish: Gloss
- Heater Control: Buttons
- Installation type: Portable
- Mounting type: Floor Mount
- Height: 18 in.
- Length: 12 in.
- Width: 9.75 in.
- Weight: 5.85 lbs.
- Model: MH4B
- Thermo stat: No
- Safety Tip-Over Switch: Yes
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS): Yes
- Intended Use Grade: Residential
- Usage: Indoor and Outdoor
*THE USE OF UNAUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- When used indoors, MH4B is secure in confined recreational spaces if there are ways to supply combustion air and ventilation, like enclosed trailers, porches, fishing cottages, cabin tents, truck tops, tent trailers, and vans.
Note: You can use the heater outside but can encounter disruptive shutoffs because of specific wind conditions
- It will take a few minutes for the burner tile to glow bright orange when the heater is cold or at room temperature. This is typical, and the heater is functional. Turn the heating off and contact a licensed service professional if the burner tile is on fire.
- Due to small natural operation tanks, condensation might accumulate and drip on the tank and under the surface heater. Occasionally, this condensation may freeze due to the frigid weather created by the evaporation of propane. This is typical and not a reason to worry.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
As America's most widely used heater brand, Mr. Heater has provided cutting-edge technology, unparalleled quality, and exceptional service for over three decades.
Millions of customers have benefited from high-quality, comforting heat thanks to products. While its unit heaters have transformed the garage into a useful workshop in the winter, Mr. Heaters Contractor Series Forced Air Propane and Kerosene Heaters have set the bar for dependability in the industry.
Mr. Heater sets the standard for portable heat using innovative products, creative marketing, and top-notch customer service.